|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Average Output Power||20 W (Optional 10,30,50)|
|Laser Repetition Frequency||20-100 kHz|
|Energy Per Pulse||1 mj|
|Fiber Type||Class 4|
|Minimum Character Size||0.22 mm|
|Operating Voltage||100-240 V AC/50-60 Hz|
|Marking Depth Codes||2D Matrix,Linear Barcode Graphics Format PLT,DXF,BMP,JPT,TIF etc.|
|Marking Area||150 (std.)/110,220 (Optional)|
|Pulse Width||90 ns|
|Power Consumption||Less than 1 kW|
|Temperature||5 Degree C to 45 Degree C|
|Laser Type||Fiber Laser|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 10,000 mm/sec|
Dolphin laser technology specializes in the design and manufacturing of Jewellery Laser Marking Machine.
Customers around the world trust us to provide a durable, cost effective solution to their permanent identification needs. These laser machine cover the spectrum of wave lengths enabling applications to a wide range of products, from medical devices, jewellery, instruments to automotive components, delicate plastics, ceramics, glass, copper, aluminum, brass, iron, stainless steel, zinc, lead and air frame components and can mark virtually any materials with text, bar codes, 2-d codes, logos and graphics.
- First and last pulse equally usable.
- Marking are permanent with high abrasion resistance.
- High precision, fasten speed, consistent marking quality.
- Exceptional beam quality result into sharp and minuscule marking.
- Greater than 1,00,000 hours maintenance-free operation.
- Real-time visible live pointer for preview your mark.
- User-friendly interface, easy operation.
- Solar industry
- Tools & tooling
- Medical & surgical
- Aerospace & defense
- Die & mould engraving
- Kitchenware & bath fitting
- Color marking in SS material